We are always looking out for people to join our dynamic and successful agency.
Joining 1st Coast Real Estate’s team is one of the most rewarding and exciting decisions you can make.
For ALL applicants – seasoned real estate salespersons, or applicants looking to start your career as a real estate salesperson :
You must :
- be at least 18 years old;
- be a person of good character and repute and a fit and proper person to hold a licence (see below);
- have access to sufficient assets and financial resources enabling them to comply with all the requirements of the Real Estate and Business Agents Act 1978; and
- understand fully the duties and obligations imposed upon agents by the Real Estate and Business Agents Act 1978.
- a person of good character and repute, the applicant must provide an original National Police Certificate issued no more than three months prior to the date of lodging the application.
- Diploma of Property (Real Estate)* together with the examinations conducted by a registered training provider in the following three units:
15826 — Rural Sales;
15825 — Selling Businesses; and
15892 — Real Estate Law. or
Diploma of Property Services (Agency Management) CPP50307; or
Bachelor of Commerce (Property and Marketing) or a Bachelor of Commerce (Property) by Curtin University of Technology;
- at least two years continuous full-time experience in the real estate industry
- provide a confidential statement of their assets and liabilities
For more information, please refer to http://www.commerce.wa.gov.au/ for more details.